چهارشنبه، اردیبهشت ۰۹، ۱۳۸۳

Shaapoor Cave

when the looks r not enough
as the words
s. time just should to sleep
& s. time to die
what's the secret of life?

i was thinking that i'm not going to intrested by anything, no more. tomorrow i'm going out with me classmates; maybe 30 girls and 10 boys. but there's nothing to satisfy me.. i canceled s. dates of this friday (2 being on my classmates tour) and it was too dificult to explain s.th. when u -ur.self- haven't any reason..
why i changed my plan? i don't know..
u wouldn't believe but i don't think that i'll have a nice friday.. just i hope it passes simply, with no arqument and with no special problem..
lol these weeks r my exams ! i had one mid-term and two quiz last week. i have a mid-term on saturday! and a quiz monday (i think!!) , and there's a final and 2 quiz 4 the following week..